Happy Status Sunday, guys! I have to admit, I spent a LOT of time this week getting ready for a work trip I’m starting tomorrow, so I haven’t gotten as much writing-related things taken care of, but it’s been a productive week nonetheless.
This week, I’ve done the following:
- Started Reader, which is just under 3,000 words right now.
- Finished the first group of commission pieces for Burner (mainly settings)
- Continued working on getting scenes from Burner illustrated
- Settled on an editor for Burner and reserved a slot for January.
I’m planning on the following for this week:
- Continue working on Reader. I have been trying to get at least a thousand words written a night this past week, but since I’ll be on-site for work, that may not be possible. Still, I’m going to make sure I’m spending SOME time working on it every day.
- Hearing back from readers of Burner. The few who have gotten back to me have been generally positive. I’m looking forward to getting full feedback from folks.
Like I said, I will be at a client site for my day job all next week, so I may not be able to get detailed blog posts written. I’ll do my best to get some quality content out next week, though. See you all (hopefully!) tomorrow.