Happy New Year, readers! Yes, both of you.*
Here is my (belated) status update for the week!
Things I accomplished last week:
- I did not get nearly as much writing done at my folks’ place, but I did get some done. So, not an entire wash.
- I did get more art back! Yay!
- No business cards, though a lot of work was done on the Facebook pages for both myself and the Affinity Series.
Things I need to accomplish this week:
- I’m starting a new routine in the mornings that will include writing, so I’m hoping to get back to my 1,000 words a day goal.
- I need to email all of the outstanding artists for progress reports.
- I need to email my readers to get feedback from them, no matter where they are in the draft because…
- I need to review the draft before sending it to my editor on January 18th.
So, lots to do this week. Hopefully, 2017 will be a good year for me and my writing. See you all Wednesday, when regular blog posts pick back up.
*I plan on continuing to make this same joke for the life of this blog.