Good afternoon, everyone. Time for our weekly update!
Things I’ve accomplished this week:
- I’ve FINALLY started working on the Kickstarter for Burner, which is exciting. There’s still a lot of work that needs to be done, but there’s at least something there now.
- Continued working on Reader. It’s starting to pick up, which is always a good sign. I’m on pace right now to hit my goal date for the rough draft.
- Burner is still with the editor, but she’s finished her first read through and is onto the second. I’m hoping to get it back in the next couple of weeks, so I can start going through her changes and finalize the book.
- I got my business cards put together. Yay!
Things I want to accomplish this week:
- Hit 10k words in Reader
- Finish cleaning up the Kickstarter plan
- Start getting materials printed for the book release
I’ll see you guys tomorrow.