So, on Thursday, I was diagnosed with pneumonia. On Friday, my daughter was diagnosed with the flu. On Saturday, I came down with the flu. My fever broke midday today (thank God for Tami-Flu), and I’m on the road to getting better, but I basically lost the last 48-hours. Thankfully, this past week has been fairly productive. So, let’s do our regular Status Sunday.
Things I’ve accomplished this week:
- I actually hit 10k in Reader, so I’m pretty excited to be able to cross that off the list. I’m hoping to get some more done this week, though I’m a little bummed that I lost my momentum this weekend.
- I finished editing Burner, which was awesome. It took me about a day to do it, but now that it’s all said and done, I feel a real sense of accomplishment.
Things I want to accomplish this week:
- Go over the Kickstarter benefits. I’ve been meaning to do it all week and haven’t done it yet. I’ll try to do that tonight.
- Get my momentum back on Reader. While it’s understandable to take a break because of ill health, I don’t like that I’ve lost two of my usually most productive days. I’m going to have to push myself this week to get that back.
- Re-read Burner. Now that it’s all edited, I need to make sure it flows well. Once that’s done, it’ll be time to get it formatted for print.
Hopefully, my health improves this week. I’ll see if I get a post out tomorrow, though it may not happen. In the meantime, you all take care, and I’ll talk to you soon.